Monday, March 19, 2012

A to Z Tag

Holy Crap is this A to Z Challenge a lot of work.  One of the things you have to do (or should be doing Nobody's making me do anything but me) is visit the blogs of other people who have joined THE CHALLENGE (that is how I see it now THE CHALLENGE, in caps),  so you can meet new bloggers and such.  I have seen on a couple of blogs the TAG (The Answer Game) challenge...thingy at Pearson Report. Not exactly sure how to describe it.  Questionnaire?  Shake down?  Anyhoo-four easy questions, four easy answers:

Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge?
Would I be here if I wasn't?

What is your sign-up number?
1023

Are you ready?  If yes...explain yourself.
No, no, no! Quit asking!

If you're not ready...what's your excuse?
I don't have to explain myself to you. 
Also--lazy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nifer - it's never too late to play TAG.

    Welcome to the A to Z Challenge - you're going to have fun! Last year was my first, and the fun I had, writing my posts on the day of, made the whole experience awesome! I also met some really amazing bloggers along the way - you will too.
    The Challenge is a great way to showcase your blog and get it out there!

    Thank you for playing TAG with me. I have added your name to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List. You'll get a litre extra exposure there too!

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Loving your blog. There's an award waiting for you over at my place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here :) I signed up for A to Z, but haven't a clue what the Tag thing is all about - - guess I better go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe everyone is so nervous now, I think :)

    ReplyDelete