It's April 1st. So time for my first A to Z Challenge post. To kick this off right, cue Flailing Kermit Arms:
So for A I'm going to do a short about me post.
So this here a few things that describe me, or at least the me that exists today. I might be a different person tomorrow.
- I have 4 pets: 1 son and 3 cats.
- Signature phrase: "I hate people". Sometimes I try to not be so misanthropic, but then someone pisses me off with just absolute what-the-fuckery and I remember why I hate people.
- Point #2 comes up A LOT in my job (I work in a call center).
- Google is my best friend. How I ever found ANYTHING before Google was invented I don't know.
- I can't stop listening to "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, Yeah!)
- I have a terrible memory and my brother is always reminding me of things I've said or done. I usually argue with him for a while before admitting that it sounds like something I would do. He could tell me that I killed a guy in '96, chopped up the body and dumped the pieces in the Kalamozoo river, and with enough insistence from him, I'd probably confess.
- I am a little too excited about the A to Z Challenge considering I have no theme and no ideas past the letter H. My 10th post might just be the letter I repeated 50 times.