- Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
- Answer the 7 questions.
- Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
- Award the 7 more deserving blogs.
What's you're favorite song?
I don't have any favorites. 15 years ago it was Bohemian Rhapsody. This week I'm kind of stuck on Lippy Kids, by Elbow, Sealgopur by Sigur Ros, and Somebody I Used To Know, by Gotye (which I like to pronounce Got-Yee).
What's you're favorite dessert?
If it has sugar in it I will eat it.
Which do you prefer: White or Whole Wheat?
Whole wheat bread, white for any other grain based food. I've tried the whole wheat/multi-grain pasta, the texture-to me- is not worth any health benefit.
What do you do when you're upset?
Go to sleep. If I'm really upset, the only thing that makes it better is to sleep. I usually feel better and think much more clearly afterwards. If that's not an option (like I'm at work) I'll go for a walk, but that is usally only a short term solution.
Which is your favorite pet?
If we're talking what type of animal, that will have to go to cats. If we're talking which cat is my favorite pet, it will have to go to Jerry.
What is your biggest fear?
Awfully personal of you to ask that, so I'm going with a joke answer: people with disproportionally small hands.
What is your attitude, mostly?
First off, this question is worded weirdly, just getting that off my chest. Second off-spacey. Is spacey an attitude?
Ok, now 10 random factoids:
- My left foot is smaller than my right foot. I ususally don't notice it unless I'm wearing shoes without laces. Then the left shoe is looser than the right.
- Additionally the whole left side of my body is just stupider than my right side (I'm right-handed).
- I've lost 50 pounds in the past year.
- I can crochet a baby blanket in a day.
- I'm so slow at knitting that it can take me a week of very diligent work to do a scarf in garter stitch.
- I'm looking at the Kreativ Blogger Award and wondering why "Award" is in brackets. Is it a design choice? Is it supposed to be sarcastic? Also, there is no "e" at the end of Kreativ, and though I can accept that it starts with a K, the missing "e" I can't forgive.
- I will correct other people's spelling, grammar, and sentence structure, but never see my own mistakes.
- I am a comma abuser. I've become so concious of this that I agonize over whether to use a comma in a work email even though 99% of the people reading the email won't ever notice it. It's the two people who will notice that I want to impress.
- I'm intrigued by the semi-colon; but I don't think I ever use it properly.
- I'm bad at coming up with random facts about myself.
Hektor Karl at After Troy-Hektor Karl
Ermie at Just Ermie
Rhi at Weird and Important
--and I don't have anyone else. I'm going to do like Absonditus Creations of Art Of A Hidden Heart and open it up to anyone who would like to self nominate. Just leave a comment and I'll make sure to add you the list.